Last weeks meeting was special, this week's meeting will be special-er. On December 6th, at the Tehachapi Christian Store, we're going to be the First Friday "entertainment." This Monday night we will begin to prepare for that event. And I want you to start thinking about what you're going to do on that First Friday now. This will be the last First Friday before Christmas, and for Susan Palmer, it will be her first Christmas Card to the Tehachapi Community - and we are that Christmas Card.
Each of us has different talents, different gifts, and we owe it to Susan, to those who come to experience us, and most of all, to the Lord, to use what He's given us in unique, meaningful, God honoring ways. He's given us these talents for us to introduce Him to others, and to dig deep within ourselves so that we might identify new ways to strengthen our relationship with Him as we find more about ourselves - His creation, the one He loves unfathomably - you. I've found that the more I've learned about myself, the deeper I've dug to present something credible in my writing, the more I've learned about Him and how He's worked in my life.
Each of us has something to present on the 6th, which means we have something to select and prepare before then. So, let's all pray about it, ask Him for some wisdom and inspiration, and come together tomorrow night ready to work for Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment